Total Page Views

Places I Like To Go









Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

My Weight Loss Journey

Hello faithful followers!

I haven't been a very good role model as far as dieting goes. I make no excuses. I am also going to stop being so upset about it and get back on the wagon! I admit, I was bummed about gaining a few pounds but then I realized I have the option to get back on track. I want to see a great change in myself. Not only mentally but physically and with the right mind set, I know I can do this. I am not destined to be fat. I am not destined to be miserable and negative. I am the only one who can change how I view the world.

Every day stresses don't make it easy but I honestly hate being a disappointment so that is another reason I need to do this.

Weight Watchers is the program I am using and recently they revamped their points system to PointsPlus. They are making all fruits (except avocado) 0 points, which is a fabulous change in my opinion. All non-starchy vegetables are 0 points as well. Daily points went up (but so did the point value for some foods.) I was doing 23 points a day with no flex points. Now I am doing 29 points a day and I am bringing back my flex points (for those times where I just NEED to indulge a little.)I have the old points companion book and cookbook but I really need the new updated versions. So I am mostly using the old points system for now. Eat Right. Be Active. Repeat! That is Weight Watchers new motto. I like it. I also like the saying " Eat to live. Don't live to eat."

I am trying to be a little more active. I have been dealing with some health issues so hopefully things will pick back up again for me. I just need to visualize the end result and the end feelings I will have :-)

1 comments:

Kater Tots said...

You'll hit your goal! Just stay motivated. You're definitely right when you say you're not destined to be miserable!

About Me

My Photo
HatefulAngel
Mohawk, NY, United States
I am married to Mike. We have been together for 12 years and married for 4 of those years. We have 4 gorgeous boys together. Mikey is 5 yrs old. Nathan is 4 yrs old. Dylan is 2 1/2 yrs old and Benjamin is almost 9 months old.
View my complete profile