Total Page Views

Places I Like To Go









Followers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Losing weight is not fun

So to update a little about my weight. I went back up to 194 a few weeks ago. Now I am back down to 188 thanks to working out more (YAY Wii Fit Plus) and eating less. Being sick the week of Christmas helped too. At this point, even losing 20 pounds would make me happy. It is so hard. I joke around that I used all my willpower on quitting smoking, but it is true. I have to really push myself to lose weight and to be healthier. When I quit smoking it was easier than this. I know somewhere inside of me there is a skinnier hotter sexier Kelli waiting to get out!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
HatefulAngel
Mohawk, NY, United States
I am married to Mike. We have been together for 12 years and married for 4 of those years. We have 4 gorgeous boys together. Mikey is 5 yrs old. Nathan is 4 yrs old. Dylan is 2 1/2 yrs old and Benjamin is almost 9 months old.
View my complete profile